The Photo of when I Got married at the Envoy hotel roofdeck makes me believe in the magic of technology. Photography has been part of our lives for ages now. It is the revolution that it has brought in time that has enhanced the act in a big way. The way it has been talked about and implemented has truly evolved too.
Wedding photography is one of the most popular shoots today. There are many tricks that one can do to make it better. People look at wedding snaps all the time and spend a bomb on it. It must be made worth the effort.
- Be prepared. Make a list of all the props that you need along with the locations where they need to be shot at. Keep spare batteries and extra lights just in case. Having a backup plan in case the weather does not permit is prudent.
- Talk to the couple and see how they like to be presented. Re-enacting their special memories together is a good idea.
- Check your camera equipment and the lenses that are needed to suit the scenery along with the angle.
- Practice before the real shoot. Get a fake couple if you must. You will never know what works out and it is not sensible to experiment on the day of the wedding.
- Get the best friends of the couple to introduce you to the important people of the wedding. It is vital to cover the close family and friends for the album.
- Silence is the virtue. The ability to take candid snap comes from being nonintrusive. The charm of the snap is stolen when the subjects become conscious of the camera.
- Last but not the least, make sure that the bride smiles. She might not like the constant reminder but she will thank you for it someday.