Social media is no longer a safe place. It is a potential place for cyber spammers and hackers to steal your personal and professional information and to cause damage to you. It is best to be a private person rather than being a social butterfly.
By being private you are not being targeted by hackers. You and your personal data are safe from these cyber thieves. Chances of online fraud are very less. There is no scope for online theft of money by accessing your online portals of money transfer.
It is best to remain private and remove your public profile from leading data sites with this:
- You can either delete or deactivate your social networking, web service and shopping accounts. It just requires you to go to the account settings and either deactivate or totally delete your account.
- There are companies that collect your personal information. It is best to delete all information from these data collection sites. To simplify the process DeleteMe services can be used.
- Remove all information from the websites. It could be old posts, or a blog written by you, anything that bears your name has to be removed.
- Remove sensitive personal information posted about you from all the websites.
- Remove all the outdated search results on Google. This is a try to remove your presence as much as possible from online sources.
- The last and the most important step are to just delete your e mail accounts. The process may vary for different e mail service provider. But definitely this is worth doing.
The only important requirement needed during this process is patience. No process will be complete in just one day. It is good to accept that certain facts cannot be deleted permanently from the account.
Today every new entrant to the world of social media for business, wants to achieve millions of followers and create brand awareness in people’s mind. We need to realize that this is a tough process and many entrepreneurs just fade away from people’s memory, in spite of having great products. This happens as they are not aware of the way the social media works.
Certain rules should be followed to achieve success in the virtual marketplace. Here are some do’s and don’ts for you.
- Create a clear image for your brand. This means whatever you say about the product should be easy to understand. It should not be ambiguous.
- Recognize your target market. You should be aware of their shopping habits, their browsing habits, likes and dislikes, geographical location, age, and gender etc. Learn as much as possible.
- Plan your strategy well and in advance after a good research. Planning well is well begun.
- Test your strategy slowly and then go all out only after affirming its effectiveness. You can change and make it better before it is launched.
- Do not keep repeating the same messages. New content will attract more people to your account.
- Do not become lazy or laid back after you receive a decent number of followers. It does not take much to drive people away to other accounts. So post regularly.
- Do not ignore your followers or their remarks and comments. This will allow you to understand them better so respond and encourage them.
- Do not underestimate the power of number of followers to increase the popularity of your account. Do not hesitate to buy some initial likes, I would recommend buying cheap Instagram likes here, if you feel that it will help you in reaching out to more people.
Choose your influencers wisely and follow the tips given by successful entrepreneurs. Now most products are marketed through social media platforms. Try to make the right choices while creating the online strategy for your products. There is no reason to be left behind in this race to the top when you know all the secrets of marketing.